The sparring

10:28 PM IAMeng 0 Comments

last day was my 1st time of wushu - sparring practice...my whole body muscle is paining now...haha!

but tat was a nice experience for me...some basic technique learnd, like the stand pose, fighting position...basic punching and defending skills.

after the stretching the muscle and practicing...i can feel my body thoroughly to 'remould', my back became so straight...90 degree...and make me no humpback. haha!

maybe u would ask, why i go do sparring practice...?

hmm...

few reason...
1st will be, i want to keep fit, and want a healthy lifestyle.

2nd, it can be a selfdefend skill and it might be extremely usefull someday. and then surely i can protect the one i loved...

3rd, it maybe one of my part time job in future? teach ppl abt wushu...maybe? lol

just searched for some information abt sparring...below is the video abt how Mike Tyson...the super duper fighter in world practice everyday.


every success come from practice, practice and practice...



till then,
God Bless.
Practice Makes Perfect

0 comments: