6th week of my Uni life

10:50 PM IAMeng 0 Comments

Time flies~ its already the 6th week. From my 1st class until now...the same feeling always come in my mind. I feel dissapointed..stress..sad..tired always..what the hack! Everytime i step back to the hostel i feel down and heavy...i tried to motivate myself but demotivated back after class on next day.

My class isnt tat good and sometimes i am so envy the other classes (Italy,Spanish,France...), because their class are much more lifely and FUN! The students cope up with lecturer, make jokes...its interesting. But why German class is so BORING and Stressful?? We have to 'Ejaan' everyday...i dont feel tat my class is fun anymore, language class should be fun and lifely what??!

I cant let it happen anymore! i need to change myself...i should enjoy my Uni life instead of worrying this and that.



LIVE TO ENJOY LIFE,NO MATTER HOW!


special thanks to Cikgu Aziz who drop me some message: "I know u can do better than other people bcoz u r special, that's why u r what r u now." & ''who ask u to maintain. Be the best and always the best."


0 comments: